Online event registration and ticketing powered by Event Espresso
- October 1, 2018 - June 30, 2020
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Maryland Burglar & Fire Alarm Apprenticeship Program is the state approved program for Security and Fire Alarm Installers
- If you are ready to dream big and achieve your full potential, then an apprenticeship may be right for you.
- Earn while you learn. Apprentices are paid a progressive wage while they learn valuable job skills.
- Increase your earning potential. The average annual starting salary for an apprentice graduate is $50,000 (according to U.S. Department of Labor statistics).
- Be in demand. Learn the skills and gain the credentials that employers want.
- Become more confident. Gain self-assurance by working independently under the tutelage of a journeyperson.
- Make new friends. Apprenticeship training classes attract people of all ages and backgrounds.
For more information visit http://www.mdbfaa.org/apprenticeship/