|Each Apprentice Quarterly Feeshow details +||$900.00 (USD)||Expired|
Cost is 300 per month Paid Quarterly in Advance
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: August 13, 2018 3:27 pm
Sales End: December 31, 2018 11:55 pm
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
Online event registration and ticketing powered by Event Espresso
- October 1, 2018 - June 30, 2020
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Maryland Burglar & Fire Alarm Apprenticeship Program is the state approved program for Security and Fire Alarm Installers
- The program will begin in October.
- Under the program, participating employers will hire apprentices who will earn agreed upon raises as they complete program benchmarks. Employers must be members of MDBFAA to participate.
- Students will participate in classroom training each week via webinars and will have work related tasks to complete and be verified by their employers.
- The program consists of 3000 hours of and 241 hours of related instruction over 81 weeks.
- Related instruction will be offered via webinar each Wednesday from 9am to noon.
- Employer investment for the program is 300 per month paid quarterly.
For more information visit http://www.mdbfaa.org/apprenticeship/