Frequently Asked Questions
Welcome to the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ page). Below, we have tried to answer the most common questions visitors to our Web site may have. If you find that your question is not answered on this page, please E-mail us email@example.com or call us at 866-632-3221.
The Maryland Burglar and Fire Alarm Association (MDBFAA) is the trade association representing the electronic systems industry in the state of Maryland.
Why Should I Join?
MDBFAA provides you with opportunities an information that you can not get anywhere else. MDBFAA is your advocate at in the state of Maryland. MDBFAA is your liasion to National Associations. MDBFAA provides you with the means to improve your business.
What Does MDBFAA Do?
- MDBFAA is a part of the National Electronic Security Alliance (NESA).
- MDBFAA represents the electronic systems industry to government agencies and provides consumers with a source of information.
- We work to inform consumers to enable them to use their systems responsibly and effectively.
- We represent and advocate our industry to local, state and national government.
- We are our members link to National Trade Associations including the National Electronic Security Alliance (NESA) and the False Alarm Reduction Association (FARA).
- We provide opportunities for members to network and exchange information to improve the operation of their businesses.
- We liaison with industry standard making organizations.
- We provide information and techniques on false alarm prevention to installing and monitoring dealers and alarm users.
- We provide training to enable our members to grow and allow them to meet licensing requirements.
How Can MDBFAA Benefit An Electronic Systems Dealer?
MDBFAA provides networking opportunities, access to training and information. MDBFAA is your advocate to government, national associations and standards making bodies. We work to inform you so you can improve your business.
What Does It Cost To Be A Member?
Cost of membership depends upon the size of your company. Download an application to determine your cost.
How Can I Join?
Visit our membership information page or call us at 866-632-3221.